The main growth drivers include the growing incidence of burn injuries, the advancements in burn care products, and the incorporation of industrial safety regulations. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL BURN CARE MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06101162/?utm_source=GNW
Advanced burn care products, traditional burn care, and burn care biologics are used to treat burns of varying degrees.One of the key factors driving the global burn care market growth is the incorporation of industrial safety regulations.
Employees are exposed to sparks, electrical currents, open flame, various heat sources, and flammable gases and chemical gases in several workplaces. The US OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) has set regulations and standards for fire and burn safety in the workplace regarding the handling and using hazardous chemicals and gases.
Further, the European Burns Association in Europe is a non-profit organization that promotes and studies the prevention of burn injuries.A few European countries have their own approved standards for some steps in clinical burn treatment.
However, the high costs and low reimbursements restrict the market growth.
The global burn care market growth analysis includes the assessment of the Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of World.North America has the major revenue share as of 2020.
This is due to the ease in the availability of burn care products, the growing demand for burn care products, and the increasing burn injury incidences.
The majority of the market share is under the control of a few market participants. Some of the well-established players in the market include Cardinal Health , ConvaTec Group Plc, DeRoyal Industries Inc, Coloplast , Dukal Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 3M COMPANY (ACELITY INC)
2. B BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
3. CARDINAL HEALTH INC
5. CONVATEC GROUP PLC
6. DEROYAL INDUSTRIES INC
7. DUKAL CORPORATION
8. ESSITY AB
9. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HOLDINGS CORPORATION
10. JOHNSON & JOHNSON (ETHICON INC)
11. MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INC
12. MEDTRONIC PLC (COVIDIEN)
13. MOLNLYCKE HEALTH CARE AB
14. SMITH & NEPHEW PLC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06101162/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001