KEY FINDINGS The global femtech market is projected to register a CAGR of 12. 15% over the forecasting years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by the surging need for female-specific healthcare solutions, growth potential in femtech services, increased smartphone penetration and the use of wearable devices, and the economic burden due to women’s health.
New York, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL FEMTECH MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06101167/?utm_source=GNW
Femtech is the category of software, products, diagnostics, as well as services that utilize technology to concentrate on the health of women. The sector encompasses period-tracking apps, fertility solutions, women’s sexual wellness, pregnancy and nursing care, and reproductive health care.
Socio-economic factors, exclusive focus on women’s reproductive roles, gender inequality, and increased vulnerability to sexual, mental, and physical violence results in the surging prevalence of diseases in women.Besides, the rising prevalence of diseases creates an increased expenditure on women’s health.
For instance, as per the report issued by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), women health expenditure equated to 55% of the overall healthcare spending in the Netherlands, Korea, and the Czech Republic.As a result, femtech serves as the potential cost-saving alternative for the global healthcare system.
Healthcare organizations can effectively collaborate with femtech firms for virtual visits to the hospitals and remote patient monitoring, in addition to ensuring patient wellness.
The global femtech market growth assessment includes the evaluation of North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of World.North America dominated the global market in 2020.
The region’s significant revenue share is ascribed to chief factors such as government initiatives, the increasing awareness about femtech for clinical data analysis, and the maternal mortality rate as well as declining life expectancy.
The global femtech market is moderately consolidated with a significant number of vendors.This, in turn, augments the industrial rivalry among existing players providing femtech solutions.
With the growing adoption of femtech products across different regions, companies distributing femtech solutions are anticipated to substantially contribute to the market’s competitiveness. Hence, the competition is set to be high.
Key firms operating in the market are Aytu Bioscience Inc, Natural Cycles Nordic AB, Flo Health, Biowink GmbH, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ATHENA FEMININE TECHNOLOGIES
2. AYTU BIOSCIENCE INC
3. BIOWINK GMBH
6. FLO HEALTH INC
7. GLOW INC
10. NATURALCYCLES NORDIC AB
11. OVIA HEALTH
12. PLACKAL TECH
13. SUSTAIN NATURAL
14. THE FLEX COMPANY
15. THINX INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06101167/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001