Summary "Global Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" provides a comprehensive coverage on global copper mining industry. It provides historical and forecast data on the major copper producing countries, production by company, reserves by country, historical and forecast data on global copper consumption, consumption by country, global copper refined market and global copper market balance.
New York, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06026657/?utm_source=GNW
The trade section briefs about major copper importing and exporting countries. The report also includes an extensive demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the global copper demand such as demand from the construction and electric vehicle markets. It further includes profiles of the world’s largest copper producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on global copper production, with a fall of 2.6% in 2020. The temporary closure of mines and lockdown measures across the major producing countries have been the major reason for the lower global copper production in 2020. Production in Chile and Peru is estimated to have fallen by 0.7% and 13% respectively. In 2020, the global copper demand and supply gap, which has been in deficit since 2015, narrowed to 52kt, due to lower supply from the major producing nations. China is the world’s largest importer of copper, accounting for more than half of the global total. The future-outlook for copper trade is a little uncertain, due to the ongoing trade tension between China and Australia, but this will benefit the other copper exporting countries, given growing Chinese demand.
- The report contains an overview of the global copper mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the global copper mining industry.
- It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, production by company, copper consumption, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects, global refined copper market, global copper market balance, and major exporters and importers.
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of coronavirus on global copper industry
- To gain an understanding of the global copper mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global copper production and consumption
- To gain an overview of copper demand from the construction industry
- To gain an overview of the how global EV market will influence copper demand
- To identify key players in the global copper mining industry
- To identify major active, exploration and development projects
- To understand global copper refined market and market balance
- To identify major copper exporting and importing countries
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06026657/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001