Summary The total number of oil and gas projects in North America expected to start operations from 2021 to 2025 are 603. Of these, upstream production projects constitute 104, midstream projects constitute 333, refinery projects constitute 23, and petrochemical projects constitute 143.
New York, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "North America Oil and Gas Projects Outlook to 2025 - Development Stage, Capacity, Capex and Contractor Details of All New Build and Expansion Projects" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06026645/?utm_source=GNW
- Updated information on oil and gas, planned and announced projects in North America with start years up to 2025
- Provides projects breakdown by sector, project type, and project stage at country level
- Provides key details such as project development stage, capacity, and project cost for planned and announced projects in North America, wherever available
- Provides EPC contractor, design/FEED contractor, and other contractor details for oil and gas projects, wherever available
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on planned and announced projects in North America across the oil and gas value chain
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the North American oil and gas industry
- Facilitate decision making based on strong oil and gas projects data
- Assess key projects data of your competitors and peers
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06026645/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001