Aminoglycosides Market by Product (Neomycin, Tobramycin, Gentamicin, Amikacin, Paromomycin, Other Aminoglycosides), Route of Administration, Application Region Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 to 2026
New Jersey, NJ, July 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fior Markets launched a study titled “Aminoglycosides Market by Product (Neomycin, Tobramycin, Gentamicin, Amikacin, Paromomycin, Other Aminoglycosides), Route of Administration, Application Region Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 to 2026”.
As per the report, the global aminoglycosides market is expected to grow from USD 1.56 Billion in 2018 to USD 2.78 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2019-2026. Introduction of digital health agenda by WHO and ERS (European Respiratory Society) for eradication of tuberculosis is anticipated to drive the market.
Aminoglycoside is characterized as a medicinal and bacteriologic classification of conventional gram-negative antibacterial agents that restrain protein synthesis. It contains a portion of the molecule amino-adjusted glycoside (sugar). They have been grouped into eight major classes: aminoglycosides, β-lactams, tetracycline, sulfonamides, quinolones, fluoroquinolones, macrolides, and phenicols. These drugs are used for the treatment of various bacterial infections in humans and animals. Application of this class of drug for defense against infection resistance and as antibacterials has driven the growth of the market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT AT https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/396101/request-sample
Global Aminoglycosides Market Key Findings:
- Dynamics driving the growth of the market include growing instances of animal disease outbreaks, increasing number of cases of tuberculosis and introduction of digital health agenda by WHO and ERS. On the other hand the regulatory disapproval for the usage of certain aminoglycoside is restricting the growth of aminoglycosides market. However, existence of yearly procurement requirement by GDF and STOP TB Foundation is projected to spur the demand in forthcoming years. The reduced consumption and production of combinatorial pharmaceuticals involving usage of intramammary and injectable aminoglycosides is posing a challenge to the market.
- The product segment is classified as neomycin, tobramycin, gentamicin, amikacin, paromomycin, streptomycin, kanamycin and other aminoglycosides. Neomycin segment is dominating the market with the highest share of 26.50% in 2018. Neomycin and tobramycin together contribute to revenue in this market due to an increasing usage and prescription of these drugs for the treatment of different bacterial infections. Neomycin finds higher usage in topical formulations for the treatment of different skin infections. Neomycin helps in stopping the growth of bacteria in the intestines and is also used along with a special diet to treat certain serious brain problems.
- The application segment includes veterinary, skin infection, respiratory diseases, UTI & pelvic diseases, and other diseases. Respiratory diseases segment valued around USD 646.29 Million in 2018, owing to rising instances of tuberculosis in the developing regions across the globe. Furthermore, the increase in incidences of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis and increasing funding to the international organizations is attributive towards the growth in respiratory diseases segment.
- The route of administration segment is divided into segments such as feed, injectables (parenteral), intra-mammary, topical and oral. The injectables segment is dominating the market with the highest share of 39.20% in 2018. The injectables are preferred for human medical usage more because they provide the optimum mode of drug action mechanism through intravenous or intramuscular route for treatment. The injectable type of administration provides faster treatment for life-threatening infections
- The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific is dominating the market with the highest share of 42.50% in 2018 due to the rising incidence rate of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis that needs second-line drugs for treatment in the region along with the substantial availability of other aminoglycosides as well. The presence of a number of market entities in economies such as Japan, China, and India are attributive towards the high potential for market share in this region.
- North America is a rapidly growing region owing to early-phase diagnosis and treatment of disease which is expected to drive the market in this region. Rising incidence of gram-negative bacteria in North America is a major factor contributing to the dominance of this region in the aminoglycosides market.
- Aminoglycoside is characterized as a medicinal and bacteriologic classification of conventional gram-negative antibacterial agents that restrain protein synthesis and contain a portion of the molecule amino-adjusted glycoside (sugar). Growing instances of animal disease outbreaks, increasing number of cases of tuberculosis, Presence of Global Drug Facility and UNITAID is driving the market growth. However, regulatory disapproval for the usage of certain aminoglycoside is limiting the market expansion in several countries. The existence of yearly procurement requirement by GDF and STOP TB Foundation is projected to spur the demand in the forecasted years.
- In July 2018, Achaogen, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, developing and commercializing innovative antibacterial agents to address multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, announced that ZEMDRI would be available for ordering.
- Leading companies in the industry include Kremoint Pharma Pvt. Ltd, Vega Pharma Ltd., Jiangxi Bolai Pharmacy Co., Ltd., Xian Wison Biological Technology Co., Ltd., Hangzhou Uniwise International Co., Ltd., HuvePharma, Yi Chang Veterinary Medicine Factory, Medson Pharmaceuticals, Medico Remedies Pvt. Ltd, and among others. In order to enhance market position, the key players are now focusing on adopting the strategies such as product innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, and partnership.
Browse full report with TOC at https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/aminoglycosides-market-by-product-neomycin-tobramycin-gentamicin-amikacin-396101.html
All the segments have been analysed on global, regional and country basis. The study includes the analysis of more than 30 countries for each segment.
This study forecasts revenue growth and volume at global, regional, and country levels from 2016 to 2026. Fior Market Research has segmented the global aminoglycosides market on the basis of below mentioned segments:
Global Aminoglycosides Market, By Product:
- Other Aminoglycosides
Global Aminoglycosides Market, By Route of Administration:
- Injectables (Parenteral)
Global Aminoglycosides Market, By Application:
- Skin Infection
- Respiratory Diseases
- UTI & Pelvic Diseases
- Other Diseases
Global Aminoglycosides Market, By Regions:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
For Instant Purchase: https://www.fiormarkets.com/checkout.html?reportid=396101&type=single
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client requirements. For further queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1-201-465-4211. Our executives will be pleased to understand your requirements and offer you the best-suited reports.
About Fior Markets
Fior Markets is a futuristic market intelligence company, helping customers flourish their business strategies and make better decisions using actionable intelligence. With transparent information pool, we meet clients’ objectives, commitments on high standard and targeting possible prospects for SWOT analysis and market research reports. Fior Markets deploys a wide range of regional and global market intelligence research reports including industries like technology, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, food and beverages, chemicals, media, materials and many others. Our Strategic Intelligence capabilities are purposely planned to boost your business extension and elucidate the vigor of diverse industry. We hold distinguished units of highly expert analysts and consultants according to their respective domains. The global market research reports we provide involve both qualitative and quantitative analysis of current market scenario as per the geographical regions segregated and comprehensive performance in different regions with global approach. In addition, our syndicated research reports offer a packaged guide to keep companies abreast of the upcoming major restyle in their domains. Fior Markets facilitates clients with research analysis that are customized to their exact requirements, specifications and challenges, whether it is comprehensive desk research, survey work, composition of multiple methods, in-detailed interviewing or competitive intelligence. Our research experts are experienced in matching the exact personnel and methodology to your business need.
Head of Business Development
Fior Market Research LLP