Dublin, March 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Energy Storage Market Outlook, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The energy storage market is being swept by a wave of disruptive technologies and business models with companies looking to capitalise on this lucrative market. Deep understanding of the BESS technologies is currently a roadblock to its widespread adoption.
Companies should embrace technologies such as energy storage virtual power plants to not only reduce the demand charges during the peak demand period but also offer a revenue generation opportunity by participating in the utilities' DR programs and other load-balancing programs.
Integration of innovative business models and multiple revenue streams such as revenue stacking must be adopted by the storage providers to tap the full potential while enhancing the attractiveness of the energy storage solutions. This outlook deliverable highlights the key trends in the energy storage industry for the year 2018.
It covers alternative energy storage technologies such as thermal energy storage (TES), flywheel energy storage (FES), compressed air energy storage (CAES), and supercapacitors and batteries that are used for renewable energy storage, as well as in consumer, industrial, and electric vehicles.
It provides the technology forecast, applications, and regional trends (Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America), along with key government initiatives, value chain analysis, and emerging companies in the energy storage domain.
Some of the trends include the following:
Key Growth Opportunities include:
Some of the key companies in this market include:
Project Developers: AES , Younicos, NEC Energy Solution, Greensmith Energy, S&C Electric, LG CNS, Advanced Microgrid, Convergent Power+Energy, Duke Energy , Tesla, Nextra Energy.
BESS Technology Providers: Redflow, NGK Insulators, BYD, Sumitomo, Tesla, Samsung SDI, LG Chem, Kokam, Fiamm, Saft, NEC, Panasonic.
Power Electronics Suppliers: ABB , Acme Electricity Corporation, Alfen, Eugana Technologies, Clean Energy Storage, LG CNS, GE, Parker Hannifin, Princeton Power Systems, Schneider, Dynapower, Eaton , S&C Electric, Bosch, SMA.
Software AG Solutions: Stem Inc, Greencharge, Greensmith Energy, Geli Fluence, JLM Energy, Sunverge, Advanced Microgrid Solutions Inc.
Utilities: Consolidation Edison International Company of New York, Duke Energy , EDF , Enel , National Grid , E.On, San Diego Gas & Electric, Hawaiian Electric Company, Korea Electric Power Corporation, Kyushu Electric Power Company, Pacific Gas & Electric, Southern California Edison International , Terna, Western Power.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. 2018 Industry Outlook-Alternative Energy Storage Technologies: Market Overview
4. Alternative Energy Storage Technologies-Technology Trends
5. Alternative Energy Storage Technologies-Regional Analysis
6. Alternative Energy Storage Technologies-Application Analysis
7. 2018 Industry Outlook-BESS Market Overview
8. Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)-Market Analysis
9. Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)-Regional Analysis
10. Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)-Technology Spotlight
11. Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)-Global Policies
12. 2018 Industry Outlook-Battery Storage: Consumer, Industrial, and EV Applications
13. Battery Storage-Consumer, Industrial, and EV Applications: Regional Analysis
14. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
15. Value Chain-Alternate and Battery Energy Storage System
16. Key Conclusions
17. Key Economic Trends
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzsf98/global_energy?w=12
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Energy Storage