Report Scope: This report examines the current and projected market potential of NPWT devices. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, pipeline analysis, market background, technological advancement, drivers and restraints, and market growth trends.
New York, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06027329/?utm_source=GNW
The report also includes market projections to 2025 and market ranks for key market players. The report details the market share of NPWT devices based on the type of product and application.
Based on product, the market is fragmented into single-use NPWT devices and reusable NPWT devices.By application, the market is segmented into chronic wounds and acute wounds.
The NPWT devices consist of a vacuum pump, drainage tubing and a dressing set. Extra dressings, drapes and canisters used for further wound procedures are not considered in the scope of this report.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for 2019 as the base year, 2020 and forecast through year-end 2025. Estimated values used are based on NPWT device manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 26 tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) devices
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, and India
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Segmentation of the global NPWT devices market by geographical region, product, and application
- Information on market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and identification of growth inhibiting areas that affect the global market
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Details of regulatory and reimbursement scenarios, its impact on the market and pipeline analysis of NPWT devices
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on NPWT devices market
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Assessment of vendor landscape and corporate-level profiles of key companies operating for NPWT devices market including 3M , Cardinal Health , ConvaTec, Devon Medical Products, Medela, Hartmann, and Triage Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
The global market for negative pressure wound treatment (NPWT) devices was valued at $REDACTED in 2019.The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED% to reach approximately $REDACTED by 2025.
The global market’s growth is attributed to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, a rise in the world’s geriatric population and the growing number of road accidents.
Negative pressure is viewed as an interventional therapy that actively supports wound healing and impacts the wound in many ways.The use of NPWT in wound care is one of the most significant technological advancements in recent times.
It has the potential to promote wound healing, alleviate wound symptoms and improve the quality of life for patients with wounds.
The prevalence of chronic wounds has progressed significantly over the past decade, primarily due to the increasing global geriatric population and the growing prevalence of obesity and diabetes.Obesity and diabetes can increase the overall incidence and complexity of wounds because of complications such as infections, ulcerations (foot or leg ulcers) and surgical wounds, which require treatments and incur exorbitant medical expenses.
The rising incidence of chronic injuries, owing to the growing prevalence of obesity and diabetes, is anticipated to fuel the NPWT devices market growth over the forecast period.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06027329/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001