Dublin, June 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "US Alcohol Dependence Market and Competitive Landscape - 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This latest research provides comprehensive insights into Alcohol Dependence pipeline products, Alcohol Dependence epidemiology, Alcohol Dependence market valuations and forecast, Alcohol Dependence drugs sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into seven sections - Alcohol Dependence treatment options, pipeline products, market analysis comprising of epidemiology, key products marketed, market valuations and forecast, drugs sales and market shares.
Benefits of this Research
Key Topics Covered
1) Alcohol Dependence Treatments
2) Alcohol Dependence Pipeline
3) US Alcohol Dependence Epidemiology
4) Marketed Drugs for Alcohol Dependence in US
5) US Alcohol Dependence Market Size and Forecast
6) US Alcohol Dependence Products Sales and Forecast
7) US Alcohol Dependence Market Competitive Landscape
List of Tables
1. Alcohol Dependence Phase 3 Clinical Trials, 2019
2. Alcohol Dependence Phase 2 Clinical Trials, 2019
3. Alcohol Dependence Phase 1 Clinical Trials, 2019
4. Alcohol Dependence Epidemiology, US, 2014 - 2024
5. Marketed Drugs for Alcohol Dependence, US, 2018
6. Alcohol Dependence Market Size and Forecast ($), US, 2014 - 2024
7. Alcohol Dependence Product Sales ($), US, 2014 - 2024
List of Figures
1. Alcohol Dependence Epidemiology, US, 2014 - 2024
2. Alcohol Dependence Market Size and Forecast ($), US, 2014 - 2024
3. Alcohol Dependence Products Market Share (%), US, 2018
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ns8vf
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Addiction Disorders Drugs